Sol the steer heads are Blenko I dunno about the other, but will ask Terri and let you know. Phone Blenko to special order the heads - they were reproduced last year. Thanks for your comments and Happy Shopping. hjh
Thanks Terri and Barry for sharing such a nice and beautiful pictures of your collections.. I like the decoration and I usually love seeing christmas tree decoration
creatures are great lizard and steer heads those are not that easy shape to make from brittle glass good artwork by those skillful artisan
Everything is ѵery oрen with а rеally сlear clarificаtion of the іssuеs. Ӏt was really informative. Yοur wеbsite iѕ useful. Тhanks for shаrіng! Take a look at my blog - planning birthday party
Did Blenko make those
ReplyDeletesteer heads?
Solomon
and that other creature?
Sol
ReplyDeletethe steer heads are Blenko
I dunno about the other, but will ask Terri and let you know.
Phone Blenko to special order the heads - they were reproduced last year.
Thanks for your comments and
Happy Shopping.
hjh
The lizard is Talavera pottery. Made in Mexico. I purchased this one in Albuquerque, New Mexico about 3 years ago.
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri
ReplyDeleteThanks Terri and Barry for sharing such a nice and beautiful pictures of your collections..
ReplyDeleteI like the decoration and I usually love seeing christmas tree decoration
creatures are great lizard and steer heads those are not that easy shape to make from brittle glass good artwork by those skillful artisan
Ram
While I don't decorate for Holiday
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed seeing these photos
which tree belongs to you Ms. Homburg?
Will we see your tree?
Everything is ѵery oрen with а rеally сlear clarificаtion of the іssuеs.
ReplyDeleteӀt was really informative. Yοur wеbsite
iѕ useful. Тhanks for shаrіng!
Take a look at my blog - planning birthday party