I met Karin this weekend at the Festival of glass and I would like to be put in touch with her. She was very kind and informative. Thank you
Hello - Karin the BCS Presidentand if you will send your email address to theblenkoproject@aol.com I'll forward to Karin.The BCS may have an email address if so - I'll post this. hjh
Why dont I see any post for these comments here?? Is there a post?
I met Karin this weekend at the Festival of glass and I would like to be put in touch with her. She was very kind and informative. Thank you
ReplyDeleteHello - Karin the BCS President
ReplyDeleteand if you will send your email address to theblenkoproject@aol.com I'll forward to Karin.
The BCS may have an email address if so - I'll post this. hjh
Why dont I see any post for these comments here?? Is there a post?
ReplyDelete