Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, January 04, 2016

Dear Blenko project
 
Attached please find a photo of a glass vase which I am trying to identify. It stands approximately 7 ½ “ high, is perfectly round with a circular indentation on the bottom, and has a flat rim as I have seen in other Blenko pieces. I have looked through the catalogues and seen round vases or tall ones with flat rims but not round with flat rims. I would be grateful if you could tell me whether or not this item was made by Blenko.
 
Many thanks in advance for your help. I live in the UK – My contact details are below.
 
Kind regards
 
Cynthia

No comments: