Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Readers Blenko Collection














Hello there!
I wanted to share some of my personal collection with you. I am a long time Blenko lover and just can'g get enough! :)
Attached are photos. I also wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks so much for keeping the spirit of Blenko alive!
I also sell Vintage Blenko, Decorative and many other interesting items on my Etsy vintage shop Jenzee09 - http://www.etsy.com/shop/jenzee09
Great job! Best wishes!
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer
Great photos
where do you live and how did you find that glass?

Happily Era After and The Vintage Reader Etsy Shops said...

My goodness, I just realized TODAY, 1/9/14 that you were kind enough to share my photos I sent to you in 2011. I had no idea. THANK YOU!

I shared my find my Etsy Facebook Page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Happily-Era-After-The-Vintage-Reader-Stores-on-Etsy/126234030742290?ref=hl