Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Blenko Glass. Blenko Blog . Blenko Mislists from September

Blenko Mislists from September
HI Hillary,
I had meant to share these with you last fall but my how time gets away from me these days. All of these were mis-lists that I found during my searches on Ebay last September. From the left you have a Myers designed "Brain " decanter in Tangerine, Blenko #678, a Winslow Anderson designed "Swish-it" pitcher in Chartreuse, Blenko #905, a Myers designed #6415 pitcher in Turquoise, and a pre-designer #37 decanter in Ruby. Needless to say it was a very good month.
Enjoy,
Bruce

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sweetdoc said...

Bruce I've tried the mislist thing
and it doesnt work for me.
I always pay too much, or else the glass is inferior.
Envy your - what glassdoc calls 'glass karma.'

Anonymous said...

bruce
do you sell glass?
Carolee

Anonymous said...

Carolee,

I do not sell glass. I have been a collector for approximately eleven years now. I have had various success over the years but only due to lots of study and developing different search methods which work for me. I have gotten burned as most of us have from time to time but chalk that up to the cost of collecting. I try my best not to get into an argument with others who have a different agenda from mine. My only objective is to help Hillary and the blog readers find enjoyment in their hobby. I get the additional enjoyment of challenging myself in composing and shooting the various photos I share.
This is the best way at this time I have of sharing my collection.
I hope that you continue to enjoy and to leave positive and informative comments for the other readers.
Bruce Specht