Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blenko Glass with prunts

From Blog Friend Tim in Tx:

I have three examples of drinking glass with prunts.  I found the larger and the smaller one in some old Blenko catalogs, but I could not find the medium size one, until I did a quick flip through the Eason Eige and Rick Wilson Blenko Book. Sure enough there it was. I've looked through that book hundreds and hundreds of times, but I never noticed that piece. Just goes to show you think you know a lot about Blenko Glass and you can still get tripped up!

-Tim



5 comments:

penny said...

Excellent post, I'd like to hear more from Tim and his totally awesome collection.

Anonymous said...

TIM AND KEREN
LOVE YOU BOTH
BETTY SUE

Tim said...

Thank you both for your kind comments. I always check in on the HofG blog and if possible add a comment or two. I will make more of n effort to go through our thousands of photos and old articles we wrote and share them with you all. BTW if you check out YouTube and search for BOTH "Collecting Blenko Glass" and "Karin Alonzo" you can see some videos we made several years ago (we will be making new videos pretty soon)

Anonymous said...

I did the videos 3 years ago when I just started.
Hilery said so to U tube and wait these videos.
McCowen

Anonymous said...

Tim I don't do U Tube.
I do hope you will publish more here.
I do the daily newspaper and a bit of email nothing more.
Arbutus