Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Myers Textured Vases

Hi Hillary,




Another photo from the weekend is of two of my personal favorites.
A nice pair of Blenko 6731's in Plum and Honey. These were designed by Joel
Myers and have a wonderful swirl texture to them. The vases are a pointed
elliptical shape with cut and polished top rim.
Hope you enjoy,
Bruce S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO YOU HILERY AND TO BRUCE AND VIVEK AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THE BLENKO GLASS BLOG.
I DAILY READ THE BLOG AND DOWNLOAD ALL PHOTOS.
THIS AND THE BLENKO PROJECT WEB PAGES HAVE SAVED ME A FORTUNE IN BUYING BAD GLASS.
I AM BECOMING AN INFORMED BUYER.
MOUNTAIN RITA
IF YOU GUYS EVER NEED LEGAL HELP I FEEL I OWE YOU>

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo
Textured Glass is difficult to capture.
Great photo.
Gloria D.

Anonymous said...

I never think of orange and purple as companions.
Beautiful.

major thom said...

Contact me if the plum is for sale.