Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, March 23, 2015

glass update - V

Hello Hillary,

Here are more photos of glass I made this month. I have been trying to make the perfect roman handle for more than 5 weeks now. So I decided to practice all on one piece. The one on right has 14 handles on it.

I hope you and the readers like them.

Vivek





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you begin to sell glass let us know.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have decided to make pieces for others. But as I make 2-3 a week, will do order wise. If you like any particular design or shape send me the information along with price quote. If I accept will make and send in 2-3 weeks.


You may email me directly at vivek.yadav@ gmail.com

Thanks
Vivek