Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Blenko Glass Company. New Item?

Hilery,
Went I look at the 'new' items available at online store.  They seem familiar to me.  Are these reproductions?   If they are can Blenko do others?  What are your favorites?
Anna B. Hunter



Anna,
I'm a bit like a mother of children - my favorite is the one I saw last.  Of the new / old items  I'm very fond of the chess piece and I have for years wanted a bent neck decanter.  The story is my folks owned two, one small in red and a larger one in tangerine.  I broke both on the same day.
   Blenko is now offering the 948 Bent Neck Decanter. 
Order this now at www.blenkoglass.com


948 Crystal Bent Neck Decanter w/Seabreeze Handle & Stopper
13" Tall

To learn more about Blenko , Check The Blenko Project .

No comments: