Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Blenko Glass. Blenko Blog. The Heart of Glass Blog. Collector Seeking Catalogs

To:  Hillary Homburg c/o TheBlenkoProject@aol.com
From:   A.ginsburgnp@gmail.com

RE:  Blenko Catalogs

I want to purchase ALL Blenko Catalogs.  Is there a source where I can purchase?  I've googled and found the Pina books,  what I want are the real catalogs ( copies are not  OK).

Is it possible for you to post my request on your blog?   Or if you know where I can purchase will
you please respond.
Thank You
Abby

Abby:
The www.blenkoglass.com  offers all catalogs and you may download at no cost.
It is my assumption you want hard copy catalogs.  Therefore I'm posting your leter.

No comments: