Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Historic Blenko Photo ID


Dr. Hillary, the photo of the man in the chair, top photo, is Axel Muller or his brother . I could never tell them apart. They came from the Huntington Tumbler Co. to do the stemware for Blenko, I am not sure of the year. Early 30s I think.

Larry T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blast from the past.
These two were saving grace for Blenko.
Never to be replaced.
Elle

Anonymous said...

This was one of the swedes who worked at Blenko.
I own several vases and 4 animals made and signed by these gentlemen.
Margie Hale

susan said...

Margie
I want to purchase your early Blenko
I'll pay whatever you ask.
No questions ask.
I can drive to Conn or meet you anywhere.