Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Blenko Festival of Glass

Hillary  I'm in Blenko right now -  We think some of these items are from the Williamsburg Collection - I just bought a very expensive pitcher and decanter that I'm 100% are.  Can you quickly post photos of this collection - so I can return and buy other items.
They must be reproducing these.
Do you have any knowledge of this?
Carolee
Carolee -  I do not have any knowledge of a Williamsburg Collection remake.  Ask the Blenko staff -  I think Mr. Walter ( President)  Katie Trippe ( V.P) and Andy Blenko (VP) are all there - they would have access to this information.  I am publishing photos of some Williamsburg items.  These can many times be found at Replacements.com  -  with the label attached.  hjh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yelp! They were an attempt to reproduce the Williamsburg Collection I also saw these. Far cry from the original which I purchased on phone from auction house in 2010.
Peter M.

Anonymous said...

We purchased a decanter and a pitcher
both were well made and price was less than vintage.

Anonymous said...

Question
Are they or are they not making these?
If so and Iwant to phone
what do I ask for?
Thank you.