Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Blenko Glass Blog - - -Can you help this reader ID his glass?

 Need Help Identifying 2 Pieces of Glasswork


Hello,

I have 2 pieces of art glass that I can not identify as Blenko or not. Where might I send some photographs that would help solve this mystery?
Many thanks,



Stewart P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I own the blue one bought it at Blenko some 30 years ago
or at least I think it was 30 years - I was still in college
and living in Huntington.
Margie Hale

Orange looks to be Viking to me - but let others respond I'm not the Blenko expert.

Anonymous said...

Are these for sale?

Anonymous said...

Les Womack made the item in blue, mine is signed Lesley Womack
it was a wedding gift.
TK

Anonymous said...

The pitcher is Viking. They called it an "Epic Swung Pitcher" The color is Persimmon.

The decanter is a Blenko 6122 in Turquoise. Blenko made 3 sizes, a large about 26 inches tall, a medium about 21 or 22 inches tall and a small, about 16 or 17 inches tall.

Anonymous said...

I have the 26 l/2 and the 15 inch
didn't know they made another.
Now I must look for the 3rd .
Thank you. I like learning new Blenko facts, probably I should buy the catalogs and then I'd know these things.
M.

Anonymous said...

DO YOU WANT TO SELL?