Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Thursday, October 02, 2014

Help: Glass ID

Hello Hillary,

I searched the catalogs on your site and couldn't find this piece exactly. I found some that had similar shapes, but not with handles or the cobalt color. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I'll attach  pictures of the vase, but it is a cobalt blue with green handles. It  measures almost 16 inches tall. 

Kristy T





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looked for it also and it appears to be a 9544 but with handles. The catalogs show this being made in 1995 and 1996 but again without the handles.

penny said...

While this isn't old it is very nice.
The color combination is superior.
Do you wish to sell?

sweetdoc said...

I own this in a pale blue/green that is stamped etched blenko
and signed by Rick Blenko
I received for donating to PBS in 80s

Anonymous said...

HANDLES ARE NOT EVEN...anyone else notice?

Anonymous said...

WITHOUT THE HANDLES I KNOW AND OWN THIS.
MINE IS SIGNED RICK BLENKO 2000