Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Reader Request - Lamp ID

Hello,
I am trying to get some information about this lamp. It has been in my family since the 50’s. It looks exactly like 4 different lamps that are being auctioned right now on eBay in different colors and are attributed to Wayne Husted at Blenko. However, in my contacts with a Blenko Collecting Group on Facebook, there is definite consensus that this is not a Blenko lamp. I love the lamp for sentimental reasons and I have no interest in selling it. I’m simply trying to establish who made it so that I can pass the information along to my children.
 
Any information you could provide would be most welcomed.
Thank you in advance,
LL
 

No comments: