Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Milton Florist - Milton, West Virginia

With the advent of FTD services - your florist - can be anywhere in the world. For more than two years now, I have used the Milton Florist. My favorite thing about the Milton Florist is its locally owned and operated, and its very close in proximity to BLENKO GLASS - so I can ask for my arrangement to be contained in most any item in the Blenko Catalog.

It's less than a week until the Big V- Day. If you can't get to the Visitors Center to select your glass for this holiday, and your current Florist doesn't have or won't get BLENKO GLASS for your arrangement. Perhaps Milton Florist can help.

Wish I could say 'tell them Hillary sent you and they'll give you 10% off - I can't, but I can say " their goal is to make you happy, the flowers are the freshest, the delivery quick".

Contact: Milton Floral1001 Smith St.Milton, WV 25541
(800)242-8475

No comments: