Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Vintage Blenko spotted in Coulmbus OH

We spent a morning last weekend on N High St in Columbus's 'Antiques Row' looking for vintage modern furniture, and while I am yet to find the perfect sofa we DID spot tons of colorful vintage Blenko glass prominently on display!




The above photos are from two of my favorite shops (conveniently next door to one another). They have websites you can check out as well:
Bomerang Room (www.boomerangroom.com)
Mad for Mod (http://www.mad4modvintage.com/)

7 comments:

Phani said...

I love the second picture with glass in the foreground. Its amazing.

Anonymous said...

Did you find the perfect apartment for living in Columbus?
My family lives in Bexley think this is the correct spelling
Sue M.

Anonymous said...

Vintage blenko is less expensive than blenko at the milton plant

Anonymous said...

Hilly
Will you be my personal shopper?
Sol

Heart of Glass said...

Phani
The glass is amazing-buy Blenko enjoy amazing views always.
Sue
The perfect apartment has no entered my life. I'll keep you informed.
Sol
NO! May I suggest a Help Wanted Ad.

Dr.BOB said...

Hilary
There is a little place in Hillard
let me find the name and email you.
Pricey, over 1K for most everything, but quality goods.

Dr.BOB said...

Sol
My wife could become your personal shopper, she shops I pay, she gives the 'stuff' to the kids.
This could work for both of us, you have no time, but lots of $$.
I have neither time or $$.