Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Blenko Glass. Blenko Blog . - Vintage Blenko Lamp Looking for new Home





Hillary,

Thank you for offering to post my Blenko lamp .  I would appreciate that very much.  I have attached several pictures of the lamp to use.

I'm sad to sell ,  thank you for helping me find good home for the lamp.


Again, thank you so much for the help with this.  I truly love this lamp and hate to give it up, but we are in the process of "trying" to downsize and I have so many things to find homes for that it's overwhelming.

C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

questions
1. How do I contact the person desiring to down size?
2. Any other Blenko?
3. Is this lamp signed?
4. She didn't list a price, I see lamps from $150 to $500
5. Can you do photos of other glass needing a loving home?

Anonymous said...

looks like the original shade
and the finial looks very nice

Heart of Glass said...

If you own this lamp and haven't sold it, please respond to theblenkoproject@aol.com I have a list of potential buyers.
hjh

Cordless Desk Lamp said...

thanks for sharing.