Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Rene' Descarte - Discourse On Method

Rene Descarte - Discourse On Method

If I think, I am

If I don't exist, how do

I know about me?
This is in response the WV BLOGGERS RESQUEST FOR POEM!

Gosh! My 10 day break passed to quickly. It was a productive break, we saw Tony Bennett perform, went to Chihuly glass exhibit, studied for national boards, visited THE PURPLE MOON, Taylors Book, Ellen's Ice Cream, Clay center, JMalad Glass, Art Glass Shop & more, we also spent some time with Mr. Bill Blenko and friends at the factory, but more importantly began new friendships.



Anasis Nin said: 'Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.'



Start a Made In West Virginia Collection today - ask questions, make a friend.

hjh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

R U trying to turn US on to literature?
It won't work!
J.D.

soloman said...

I am a Vet in Kenova WV
not many Bichon in WV
May I ask how U becam interested
in bichons?

Heart of Glass said...

Allergies - Bichons are one of 2 dogs I could own - the other was over 30 lbs. -
Therefore, we own Bichons.
Great breed for everyone - small, easily trained, friendly, indepdent, intelligent, loyal, beautiful.
As a Vet, you probably know all this & more.
hjh

Anonymous said...

hillary
u r a bd speller!

Heart of Glass said...

True
and my key board
skill are bad also.