Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No Excuses - GAS in Louisville

If you're reading Heart of Glass then I'm certain you know GAS = Glass Arts Society.
In 2010 GAS meets in Louisville, Ky. A short drive for most readers. Plan to attend, if only for the art auction and to view the exhibits.

GAS 2010
Important Exhibit InfoVisit www.GASLouisville2010.org for regular conference updates or email info@GASLouisville2010.org.

2 comments:

susan said...

OOPS showing my age. I thought GAS meant stock prices from INC

Anonymous said...

Glass Arts Society?
If I go will I meet Joel Myers?
Thank you.
Ted E