Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Tear Drop - Glass Necklace Appalachain Glass


499 US Highway 33 East
304-269-1030
(fax) 304-269-0180
market@appglass.com

Reader Mountain Rita
Sent the following information photo and note.

Last year I purchased a dozen glass necklaces up in Weston, a place called Applacahin Glass. Daily they make the glass while you watch. One or two men, both retired from Louie Glass. This and the WV Glass Museum made the trip to Weston one I do yearly. I bought these for the women in my prayer group. The cost was minimal. Chip told me he can made special designs upon request if you order more than a dozen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this contact.
Will Blenko expand this line?
More photos please.

susan said...

Weston will be apart of my next WV trip.