Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

iris card

Hillary original post from May 2010
New to this collection of Blenko.
I've written to Blenko and I've written to you about the blenko cards. Tell me who to contact and tell me about them I can't find the link.
Clara
These cards are being offered for sale at Blenko Glass and also on line. Question - Email theblenkoproject@aol.com Heart of Glass can not get enough - Diane please send others as you
complete the patterns. hjh



These designer cards are made by Diane Weber of California.
These cards may be offered in the Blenko Glass Company Visitor Center Gift Shop.
Each card is handcrafted paper.
hjh

4 comments:

buckndi said...

The card you have posted, the Winslow Anderson #920, was a test, and is unfortunately not in production. I have the water bottle card in any color you might want in my Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/therenaissancewoman

Thanks!

Diane Weber

Anonymous said...

Blenko does not have these cards so stop the notices about these cards.
Sue Ellen.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Hilary
but I drove up there twice
last summer for the cards
and they don't have them.
Sue Ellen

buckndi said...

Blenko had a very limited number of cards - the first seven all sold to one person. The second run of 15 also sold out very quickly. Blenko has not ordered any more, but I have them on sale in my Etsy shop. Let me know what colors you want, if I don't have the ones you're wishing for, and I'll make them for you right away.

Diane