Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Readers:  Can We Help identify this glass oil lamp?

Subject: Glass ID  Blenko Oil Lamp

Hello Hillary,

I need help with identification of a glass oil lamp.  The lamp pictured was found by a friend at a Charleston area estate sale.  It is marked Blenko on the base.
I have my doubts but I thought some of the Blenko Project faithful could help me with this.

Thanks

Tim

blenkoproject.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw this before
not blenko.
Carolee