Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Blenko Glass. Heart of Glass Blog. Cheese Tray Plate?

hi
i bought this cheese tray plate at an estate sale
with many other marked blenko
items. this was unmarked.
3.5 pounds
appx 10" round
bamboo pattern
thanks so much 😎
paula
 
 
  Paula,
I do know Blenko made a cheese tray,  my Memaw owned one, the one she had was crystal and had a mouse one it, she told us it was made by a man name Derke? .  The shape is similar.  I was unable to find the exact copy of your item in the catalogs I have. So I have ask that your photo be added to the blog, with a request for comments.  Perhaps a reader can property identify this item as Blenko.  It certainly appears to be Blenko, but I can't put an item number or color from this photo.  I apologize for not being more helpful.  Thomas

No comments: