Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Collector Searching for #6525 Blenko Glass. Heart of Glass Blog.

Hello Dr. Homburg,

First of all, thank you so much for the Blenko Project Website and all the amazing resources you have provided. I am trying to learn as much as possible about my newly found passion for Blenko Glassware and the hours I have spent on your site have helped me greatly.
 
I was wondering if you might have any suggestions to offer as far as helping me locate a piece for my collection. The piece I am referring to is the elusive #6525 Lady Decanter... preferably in olive green or amber.
Does anyone own a #6525 Lady Decanter in need of a new home?
If so please send an email to theblenkoproject@aol.com so we can give you the contact info for a collector in search of this item.
Thank you
Sandy 

No comments: