Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

WANTED BLENKO MARTINI PITCHER # 5817

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a specific Blenko Martini Pitcher from 1958 (#5817) in a teal blue color (as seen on this page http://www.blenkocollectors.com/1958catalog/1958Catalogp15.jpg) and was hoping you would be able to help direct my search. 

Does the Blenko Project work with sellers and interested buyers? Or would you know of some places I should start looking in my search for this piece? 

I came across the sites Cherish and 1stdibs but did not have any luck finding this particular pitcher. Any directions you could give me would be greatly appreciated, or if you hear that someone might be selling this piece. 

I also see that you work with Blenko Collectors and have emailed them as well for any help. 

Thank you so much in advance for any help! I really loved looking through all the collections you have on display on your website. 

Best regards,
 
If you have this item,  and it needs a new home
email the project
with title Blenko martini pitcher
or comment here.
 

No comments: