Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Where to Buy Blenko - ADAMS Gift Stores

In a post I ask you to let me know your favorite places to buy BLENKO. Several people responded ADAMS GIFT SHOP.
My parents have a little cabin in Nitro, so I have been many times to the Nitro Hallmark for cards. If you haven't been to an Adams Gift or Card Shop - check them out! Mr. Paul Adams described the selection: " We carry the Marshall and WVU Bottles at all of our locations and on-line. We carry the general Blenko line at Adams Hallmark in the Charleston Town Center and we only carry new product. The only other glass line we carry is Fenton (both Adams Fine Gifts stores, Adams Hallmark in Dudley Farms and Adams Hallmark in Nitro Marketplace). "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant