Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Your Comments Welcome - Annonymous is OK!

Thank you for the emails - Blogging is new for me, and I certainly understand your reluctance to register w/ blogger.com in order to comment. While I enjoy the email - IT IS OK TO COMMENT on the Blog as anonymous. The Blog does not track your email address - and you won't get unsolicited mail.
Believe me - I understand your fear, until last Christmas I refused to use my credit card on line.
With the blog site - you can comment / without registering . . .it just shows up as anonymous - and its OK.
Emails are welcome and I will continue to try to address the concerns/ questions in the blog or a return email.
Take a chance - Comment on the blog instead of sending the email!
hjh
Note: click on photo to increase size.

4 comments:

jedijawa said...

You're one to talk! Lurking on my blog and never commenting!

Hi! ;-)

jedijawa said...

Oh, and you're going to pre-approve your comments too! Mon dieu! :-)

Heart of Glass said...

As you know your Blog was one of four I was told to read before I started to Blog - the scribe said" all four are excellent" .. . so I return not to 'lurk' but to increase my knowledge oh Great One!
Jedi Jawa is a Lawyer - and his blog is about life, law, community, an occassional film and other mundane non glass (smile) subjects. . check it out!
Comments are always approved - - unless the Herald person finds something offesive.
hjh
thank you for reading and for commenting.

jedijawa said...

Blush. Maybe I need to keep up on my content then. I haven't been posting as regularly as you lately. Thanks for the nod ... and the prod. :-)