Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Bodies . . .The Exhibit

This is my monthly non BLENKO post. My parents, Eon and I will visit Columbus, Ohio for a long weekend before Thanksgiving - for my family - this is a tradition. This year we plan to see the BODIES Exhibition
I've heard so much about the exhibition. As a student of anatomy I'm very excited to see the exhibion. As future body donors to WVU my parents are not as excited.
The following links will take you to photos, and other links and to the ticket counter. If you can make it to one of the sites - consider the drive. This is going to be a wonderful experience for your self or your older grandchildren, children - as perhaps a Holiday Trip. www.museumtix.com , http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/bodies.html, http://www.jsrdirect.com/webstores (the store website - great gift ideas) .
Tickets are about $20.00 less with student ID .
Group rates are available.
Columbus Ohio its happening right now!

5 comments:

Heart of Glass said...

Bodies...The Exhibition
June 27, 2007 to December 31, 2007
Bodies Columbus - OH
3749 Easton Market
Columbus OH 43219

the remainder of the information
from online.

Event Information

Both captivating and edifying, Bodies...The Exhibition - Columbus, Ohio unveils the many complex systems, organs and tissues that drive every aspect of our daily lives and unite us all as Humans. Featuring 21 whole-body specimens and more than 260 organs that have been meticulously dissected and preserved through an innovative process, Bodies...The Exhibition will enlighten, empower, fascinate and inspire.
Last ticket sold one

Unknown said...

Thats what I admire and love about this country is that you have so much of resources and also accessible to people.

I know its not even possible for common people like us back home to see this kinda thing

This is something I would do one day I guess my list of must do is just growing :) thanks Hillary.

Ram

andreendo said...

Had no interest in seeing this
have you read the unkind statements about the source of the bodies?
But, if you need company, I have no plans for this weekend and there are direct flights to Columbus, Ohio.
Let me know.
AE

Dr.BOB said...

An excellent way to spend the break.
We saw this exhibit in NYC. Excellent. You will find it
enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

Hilary
Will ya post photos of the bodies?
WVUGUY07
PLZ