Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Reader Questions



Hi, I found this at the Salvation Army....

I had no idea what it was (just that I loved it), then looked it up online.... Would you mind looking at the two pics I attached and telling me if you think it's a Blenko? And if so, how do I find out about what it's worth (not that I'd sell it, probably...).

Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAD EXAMPLE OF A AFTER WORK BLENKO GLASS WORKER IS MY GUESS.
MOUNTAIN RITA

Anonymous said...

The first one is not blenko or if it is I have the same thing, bought at Gabriel's in St Clairsville Mall three years ago when they did a buy out of a speciality glass company. I paid $27 then.
Valerie

Unknown said...

Flip the D___ photo Hilary.