Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Blenko Waterbottle - Sexy, Unique, Appropriate for All Occassions

Diane Weber a Blenko Collector living in California, sent this photo.

It's the universal gift . . . . a Blenko Glass Waterbottle. The water bottle is the oldest item in the Blenko line. It predates the first designer - Winslow Anderson. Over the years, many times, the water bottle has been altered - in an effort to make it unique, sexy, or to appeal to a wider

audience.

Its our belief and the belief of the thousands of people who yearly buy the Blenko Glass waterbottle - for gifts, for awards, the Blenko Glass Waterbottle is a perfect gift, a perfect award, a unique item. One that says " BLENKO - HAND MADE IN WV"!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillary you forgot the photo.
By the way I heard someone say you were Blenko's most economical source of campaigning.
Which means I think they must not pay you?
Do they give you anything? Free new line each year?
Whats the story?
Elle

Anonymous said...

Sexy
I like to think of Blenko
as sexy.
Good lead.
Elle

Anonymous said...

NO PHOTO OF DIANE
WHY NOT USE PHOTO OF HER GREAT CARDS?
WHEN WILL BLENKO RE STOCK THESE?
CHRISTY IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE RESTOCK THE CARDS.
MOUNTAIN RITA

Anonymous said...

Wow! Using the word Sexy in the title
gave you a real boost today, how to turn
Blenko into an adult product? LMAO
I'm also nerdy enough to think of
my Blenko as sexy.
It is a high for me - shopping for Blenko.

Anonymous said...

Add me to the list of folks wanting to again see the Diane Weber cards in the VC shop.
They sold out before I made it to Milton.
I did phone, was told sold out.

buckndi said...

Even if Blenko isn't stocking my cards, you can buy them directly from me in my Etsy shop:
The Renaissance Woman

I don't have many in stock right now, but if you don't see the color you want, send me a message, and I will create a custom listing for you.

Thanks!

Diane

buckndi said...

Oh, and the photo was of me and my boss, when I gave him a water bottle for Christmas last year, custom engraved for him by A Touch of Glass.

Diane