Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

More from the Pumpkin Festival



A blenko collector and participant at the Blenko Festival sent this photo of the largest pumpkin weighing in at 1,137 pounds. Next year - Plan to attend the Milton Pumpkin Festival.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW one really big pumpkin!

Atomic Crestwood said...

Yes it was...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your photos Atomic Crestwood
I like in Seattle
My trips to BLenko are bi annual.
When I come I stay 10 days and do Milton flea markets, Charleston, Weston, Morgantown, Whelling vintage shops and return with my rental van full.
It makes me sad to know BLenko will not be there when I come in 2012.

Dr.BOB said...

Hillary
I phoned So Charleston Antique Mall
and was told they do not have the 1st 3 birthday vases under consignment.
Will the person making this comment
please add info re: the seller.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Add my appreciation to the list for AC's photos of Milton Pumpkin Festival.
Carolee