Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, September 20, 2013

1950-1959 catalogs


Several of you have emailed saying catalogs from 1955 to 1959 are not visible on blenko website. I checked and all are there, here is the link http://www.blenkoproject.org/1950-1959
Below is screenshot comparing the same too. If there are any issues with website, please post here. I will update the website during the weekend.

As the catalogs are high resolution scans of the catalog pages, it may take longer to load if the internet connection is poor.

Thanks for your patience,
Regards
V



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO. We should be thanking you V
many times over.
Daily I use the catalog pages, to identify items brought into my ebay store.
Thank you times 100.
Paul J.

Anonymous said...

Now what about the birthday update?
The 2012 vase is shown on line, only the 2012.
The blog has featured 2013 so I know H has photos of this vase.

Anonymous said...

Dear V,
I know that you have a regular life just like the rest of us and the mostly thankless task of helping with the job of keeping this blog going and also working on the Blenko Project website is done without pay. When you have the time could you please post a photo of the 2013 Vase because I am too busy to do a google image search for BLENKO BIRTHDAY VASE 2013 WHERE 6 different images show up in the first 24 photos.

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting me know. Will add 2013 piece tomorrow. Also, if there is any other request, please let me know. Will be working on website on Saturday.
Thanks
V

penny said...

Anonymous #3
Excellent comment. Too many people expect Blenko Project to do their research, identify and price their glass and to do with quickly.
Personally I'd delete or refuse these comments.
Anonymous is good but please assign a screen name to yourself.

Anonymous said...

Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.”

When I think of the 50-59 catalog I am reminded of the above quote. I love my new Bayliss even more than the Anderson, Myers and Husted I sold years ago.
Donna Curry
Kroger's West Side

Anonymous said...

V.
You are too nice.
Donna C.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Is there no catalog for 1950 or 1960?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Not the `2013 bday vase
and the calendar both need updates.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We do not have catalogs for 1950 and 1960, and are still looking for them. If you happen to have them, please scan and send so we can upload those too.

Thanks
V