Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Myers decanters


Hi Hillary,
Just sending a couple of photos today. The first is a pair of Myers designed
decanters. The Crystal one on the left I picked up as a mislist several weeks
ago. It is a Blenko #6530S with it's big brother a Blenko #6417 in Turquoise
that I have had the body for about seven years. I just recently found the
correct stopper for it. A long wait to see it completed.  It was well worth the
wait.
Hope you enjoy,
Bruce


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

??? Whats with the newspapers new way of dealing with the blog?
I couldn't use my usual entry.

Dr.BOB said...

Hillary
I need to downsize my Blenko
we are moving, I'll be sending photos soon.
I am also donating a good sizeable collection.
Bob