Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Response to Your Question! - Art Forms - BLENKO

The question was... 'Hillary do you appreciate any other 'art forms'? ' My obsessions are many and they are diverse. I love vintage cars, Bichon Frise, Warhol, most all things from the 30s, 40s, 50s, and 60s. Music from the 70s and 80s and very old classics. I like learning about 'new' things - or old things that are new for me. Rarely do I see a glass artist whose work I don't appreciate. I think perhaps, I just love beautiful and simple things. IF you haven't tried BLENKO - consider visiting the factory. BLENKO IS BEAUTIFUL and the lines are classic, organic, and occasionally a little whimsy. BLENKO colors are outstanding. Blenko Glass is a decorators dream . . . .design, color, form. Its all there . . . .waiting at BLENKO GLASS, Milton, West Virginia phone 304 743 9081


Photos from the WARHOL MUSEUM - Pittsburgh, Pa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HILLARY
I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN A WHILE, DID YOU MISS ME?
WILL CATCH UP NEXT WEEK.
WVUGUY07

Anonymous said...

hills
we will be 23 on the 23rd
can you believe it?
say hello to your family for
me. If you ever open emails
there are a # from me.
I didn't know you liked
Warhol? Seems a bit
'out there' for
ultra conservative U.
Paul Jordan
U S Army

Anonymous said...

good one! i just made new emo backgrounds for my blog
http://tinyurl.com/yaqhk5r