Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Today is December 25th. My uncles and my Pop paw and my Cousin Julia are at our home. It is the first time in a decade that this family has celebrated Christmas on Christmas Day together. I think it will be the last celebration to include my Pop Paw.
My family is a very loving family, sometimes they embarrass me with their behaviors but nevertheless I love everyone one them too much. I'll bet its the same for each of you. This year I am determined to let the people I love know how much I care about them. Its my New Years Resolution. I'm learning life is fragile and not always long.
I hope you are with loved ones today, eating, talking, laughing and enjoying the day. Or perhaps checking out the newspaper for tomorrows day of shopping (not me!).
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be a minister.
If dental school doesn't work out
consider it.
You make me cry.
This was beautiful. I am going now to phone my family to say
" i love you"
WVUGUY07
ps thanks hillary for reminding me
what xmas is all about
Family and love

Dr.BOB said...

Life is precious Hillary, lesson learned live each day fully.