Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

In Response to Your Requst - Photos!




Hillary
Each day I sign on to LOOK at your
Blog - hoping to see pix of beautiful
girls in convertible or at least beautiful
colored WV Glass.
Stop writing so many words. I don't have
time to read before my assignments.
Paul Jordan
US ARMY
Paul,
Looking back I have used quiet a few words the month of June.
For you today photos of Beautiful Girl 'B' in Convertible and lovely
BLENKO glass. I'll do more photos and less talk.
Thanks for reading.
Good luck with your assignments. Wishing you a safe
return to WVa.
hjh

5 comments:

andreendo said...

great look dog
what kinda dog
can i come to visit the dog?
I have a great interest in learning about this dog?
I already know glass.

Heart of Glass said...

We had lots of comments about your student exhibit and, While I have a great respect for
Alfred University School of Design.
Ms B (who is a fine example of a Bichon Frise) doesn't like visitors and doesn't share my admiration of A U.
To learn about Ms B. She recommends the AKC website or Small Paws Rescue website.

Anonymous said...

WHO MADE THE BOTTLES
AND WHAT YEAR
YOU ALWAYS FORGET TO
PUT THIS INFO.
MARGE HALE
KENOVA

Heart of Glass said...

Marge
To be honest
I often don't know.
You were the third person to write - so I wrote to my glass guru and he said
:The decanters are #6211. They were originally designed in 1962, but were in production for a few years. The designer was Wayne Husted.

Thank you: Texas Collectors Club Information Center

Anonymous said...

J D M.D.








Nice puppy! Enjoy your blog!


PGY-4, Department of Neurological


Surgery
University of Virginia Health Sciences Center
Clinical Fellow, National Institutes for Neurologic Disorders and Stroke
National Institutes of Health, Bdg

10 Room 5D37
Bethesda MD, 20897