Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Your Question Face Vases -

Can you post a photo of
a FACE VASE - you mentioned
collecting FACE Vases?
I have looked for them
at the Visitors Center
and on line without success.
Marlene
Marlene,

BLENKO GLASS COMPANY in Milton

West Virginia (304 743 9081) has made

many different Face Vases over the years

the ones I collect were designed by Hank

Adams. I am posting a photo. (there are other

designs - I own several but don't have photos)

I believe Wayne Husted also also did a lovely

vase with a face - the imagine of his daughter

in early 2000.

Hope this helps - I'll also ask 'collectors' for

any information they might have, and post

responses. hjh

No comments: