Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Your questions RE: June 20th

The West Virginia Birthday Glass was sold at BLENKO. To answer your question, I wasn't there - Dental School was in session. I don't have photos.

Several friends were at the Visitors Center. Jedi Jawa who is a WV BLOGGER was there took photos and blogged about the day. Check out his blog and photos. He is a newbie to BLENKO COLLECTING...but I think perhaps the Blenko bug...bit him.

http://not-my.blogspot.com/2007/06/glass-geekdom.html

May I also suggest you frequently check the Blenko Company website for photos and updates about Blenko. hjh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we enjoyed the drive to milton
got lost
next year I recommend better directions and warn us to bring drinks, chairs and tell everyone there is NO PUBLIC REST ROOM
Charles Blevins