Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SALE AT BLENKO!!

BLENKO GLASS COMPANY Milton, West Virginia - off I 79 midway between Charleston and Huntington . . . . The Visitors Center Gift Shop is having a Labor Day Weekend Sale with up to %75 off some items...many one of a kind items available.
Many items from The new Bayliss Design Team 2007 line are available in this weekend in the Visitors Center Gift Shop.
Its a great time to SHOP BLENKO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Blenko to sell- but a comment
I admit perhaps my
actions could be viewed as
over zealous.
Let me make amends.
I know the true way to a Lady's Heart.
Her beloved animal thus
Let me 'gift' Mz B
free Vet Visits months with
shots etc for the next year.
Also food and treats, all of
which we offer for sale at
the clinic.
My way of saying SORRY!
Solomon

Heart of Glass said...

Dr. S.
Miss B has a Vet and enough food and toys for 2 lifetimes. The Mon County Animal Shelter or Kanawha County Animal or Cabell County Animal Shelters will be so appreciative of your offer - of free food and treats. I'll forward your generous offer.
Thank you
HJH

Anonymous said...

Cruel Hillary
but I will agree to the donation, providing you will agree to accompany me to make the donation. Solomon

Heart of Glass said...

WHFO