Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

HALLOWEEN MAZE in Milton

Looking for something to do? Something you can do with that 'special someone' or ...you can bring the children. $6 per adult and $5.50 for children.

The HALLOWEEN MAZE In Milton, WVA. Its actually a corn maze - or a corn field that has been cut into a very unique maze....their are guides and directions along the way - - its available for night time visits also. Unique to Milton....HOME OF THE PUMPKIN FESTIVAL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My BF and I went its a little ways from Milton but great at night there are lites but its scarey lots of other kids from the high school and marshall were there.
I don't collect Blenko but I like to read about our town in the newspaper when I am on line w/ my friends.
Kelly