Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heart Of Glass Blog

http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/blenko Needs your photos and stories of WV and American Glass.
Please send to theblenkoproject@aol.com .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doc Humberg
It is with intense use of my AMX card I attempt to mass a collection worthy of photos for this blog.
When and if this event occurs I shall daily send youu photos.
Photos are the backbone of this blog.
As a new collector Bruce, Diane, Janis, Larry, Terry, Tom all your photo inspire me and sometimes make me purple with envy.

Anonymous said...

Why not use more photos of Osburn Glass?
We are adding Osburn Glass as a side bar to the Blenko pieces.

susan said...

I now own 20 items not one of the
large special items, or the
spectacular but small items I am seeking.
Did find another WV Birthday vase
last month from 1983.
No photos for you.
My story is they ask for an amount that is triple the price in Pina's book and I pay %25 less than asking price. No great stories here.

Anonymous said...

WRONG ADDRESS
GET THE ADDRESSES CORRECT
WORKING LONG HOURS IS NO EXCUSE
MOUNTAIN RITA