Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Blenko Glass - CLASS DEMO












Note: As Always BLENKO GLASS is QUICK to respond to your concerns: This note from Blenko and photos of class demos. If you have not signed up for a class - PHONE THEM. This would be a neat experience to share with a teen grandchild.
hjh
Hillary:
One of your bloggers asked for some better examples of the classes we are offering. I am attaching some rough pics of the Dalle panel, the glass mobile and the carved suncatchers pics are the grouping of rondels and the close-up of the hummingbird sandblast. Keep in mind these are just examples. I'm not real sure what stencils you can choose for the suncatcher, but if I were going to be in town I would be in on that class and the mobile class myself. The mobile will be a miniature version of what Charlie Harshbarger makes that we sell in the VC. The casting class will give you a choice of choosing from one of our animal miniatures and a team of workers will assist in the pouring of that piece. I don't have a picture of that. Christy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok you are saying I can have a hummingbird carving if I take this class? I don't believe just anyone could do this craft, who are you trying to fool ms H?
Sol