Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Books For the Beach? BLENKO Of Course!

Check out the Reference Sections at www.blenkoproject.org , www.blenkomuseum , www.blenkoglass.com, there are at least 6 good books devoted to Blenko and a couple dozen great articles written in the last 15 months.
If this isn't your style - In my free - don't you love that word - free- time, I'm reading Barbra Oakes EVIL GENES the inside cover said:
Oakley is fascinated with the nature of evil and how evil people can function in society — even succeed at high levels of government, religion, corporations and in ordinary families, like her own. Oakey is a scientist who investigates how a combination of genetics and environment has shaped evildoers throughout history. .
So, If like me, you find yourself wondering how a person could do some of the things they do, after reading this book you may consider that it might be in their genes. And if you're interested in the nuts and bolts of it all, Read the book!
The one thing I'm learning is: One of Ego's little lies - all of our actions are decided by us.
THE BLENKO BOOKS are More Colorful, BETTER READING and THEY HAVE GREAT PHOTOS and BLENKO Values listed!

5 comments:

bridgett said...

Evil Gene's not my style.

Anonymous said...

My girl called Book A Millon and order the book. So now I am on the Blenko reading list. I have the Pina books and the Evil Gene ordered. $135 total. Three were discounted.
Sol

Anonymous said...

Found on sunday and have read l/4 now I understand the other woman in my life much better, the future mother in law who wants only the INS for her child.

Dr.BOB said...

Hilary
Good Morning.
We were down to your neck of the woods for Bd Meeting this week. Email me, I want to put you in contact with a couple Foundations
Clay and Maier with whom I work. Funding is available for the work you are doing. We need to get you the appropriate documentation and we'll help with the paperwork. If you have interest and the time.
We should talk.

Heart of Glass said...

Dr. Bob
Thank you, you're the 2nd person to mention this, I appreciate that you guys are talking. My problem is I have another 10 months of school, I'm very busy with preparing for boards, seeking a left handed dentist associate position. Lets email ideas and then try to talk during my holiday break. hjh