Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mother's Day - Happy Mother's Day




APhoto of My Mom with Winslow Anderson - Taken in 2008 . Winslow was Blenko's first Designer.


Happy Mother's Day
to all Mothers.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mother...

You filled my days with rainbow lights,

Fairytales and sweet dream nights,

You gave the gift of life to me

And then in love, you set me free.

I thank you for your tender care,

For deep warm hugs and being there.

I hope that when you think of me

A part of you

You'll always see.

Happy Mothers Day to all.

Don Lemley

Anonymous said...

Hilary
Your Mom is very pretty and youthful in appearance.
Sue M
Don Lemley
how are you? what is going on with you?

Anonymous said...

Winslow looked much healthier here than when we met him.
Great very great photo.

DrAnnu said...

Winslow looks very charming in this photo. Has anyone considered a biography of his life?
Where can I learn more?
Very little available on line.
A.