Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life - NERB cont

North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners, Inc.
NERB Exam today from 8:50 - 5
Basically this focuses on practical hand skills.
Restorative Exam (amalgam & composite on live patient)
Periodontal Exam (scale & root plane 6 teeth on live patient)
The WVA Law Exam was yesterday, I'm certain everyone in my class
passed this exam.
We are today completing one of the major remaining requirements for a May graduation.
May 16th is graduation. Yesterday we took formal picture in our gowns and hoods.
hjh

12 comments:

sweetdoc said...

Hilary is this the reason you refused to do a TV interview?
I had arranged everything, then he phoned me to say
you didn't have the time and suggest they phone Blenko Glass?
I had given him permission to photo all our glass, he spoke with us about collecting. This could have been good for collections and our 5 minutes of fame.

sweetdoc said...

We all have boards, goal should be to complete them.
Do not be concerned about scores.
Just finish.

Anonymous said...

For a total solution, you need to ask 'How?' Asking 'Why?' will only give you an answer, not a solution!
You need techniques, not words - for life solutions.
-Nithyananda
A Living Master.
RE: Blenko's problems see above, then meditate and pray.

lewisphddvm said...

Hilly,
While we have upmost respect for you and your tireless promotion of WV and Blenko.
Please step away, enjoy your life, find time for other activities.
Say you will stop immediately when they close the plant in March. Who said:'
Working without reward comes with a high price,'

Anonymous said...

What was the outcome of your exam?
Why did you not do the TV interview?

DrAnnu said...

How was your exam score?
Keep us posted.
Good luck to you.

Dr.BOB said...

Nerb results?

Dr.BOB said...

Nerb results?

Dr.BOB said...

Nerb results?

Heart of Glass said...

Results are in, and I passed.
I'll do a post when I have time.

Heart of Glass said...

Sweetdoc,
My role is not as a TV personality for Blenko Glass. I haven't the time or energy and Blenko has a full time Marketing Department to deal with these issues.
Thank you for the referral, when its time for collectors to meet again, perhaps you contact person can interview collectors?
PS - My five minute of fame came and went some time ago- and I don't long for another.
hjh

Heart of Glass said...

Sweetdoc,
My role is not as a TV personality for Blenko Glass. I haven't the time or energy and Blenko has a full time Marketing Department to deal with these issues.
Thank you for the referral, when its time for collectors to meet again, perhaps you contact person can interview collectors?
PS - My five minute of fame came and went some time ago- and I don't long for another.
hjh