Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

304 BLOGS - West Virginia Blogs

Do you have circles of friends? My dance friends, my theater friends, my dental school friends, my Health Rite friends, my glass friends, my high school friends, my____fill in the blank friends, We all have circles of friends.
Several years ago, when I was introduced to online Blog World, Jedi from This Is Not My Blog held my hand, he and the Herald Online editor answered a dozen email questions each day. Later Chris introduced me to the '304' group. If you have time, and an interest in West Virginia you will find something of interest in this group. Someone sent me a link to On Location With Rick Lee several years ago, I visit this blog monthly to view the photos.
Keep this list, and when you have time - and after you have checked out all the BLOGS on the Huntington Herald web page check out the 304 Blogs. Let me know what you think.
the entire list
… A Sour Apple Tree
/mobility
209 Capitol Street Development
4 H.A.K.S
A Sort of Homecoming
a Better West Virginia Blog - Culture Arts Economy Government
All Click, No Point
Appalachian Greens
ArtAttack
Association Meetings
Balloon Juice
BearWaller Hollar
Beers To You
Blind Faith & Purple Cows
BLOG! The Musical!*
Brian Peterson’s West Virginia Legal Weblog
Buzzardbilly: Appalachian Being
CARLA Blog
Carpe You Some Diem!
Charlestonian Blog
Chickens in the Road
Classically Speaking
Communities United Against Hate
Create West Virginia
DC Comictician on Star Trekiology
Deadpan Alley
Destination Unknown
Digital Achiever by Paul Helmick Resources for Success & Significance in our Global Economy
Direct Online Marketing Blog
Don’t Print This
Donutbuzz
DowntownWV
empowering perspectives
Explicating
FIFTH COLUMN
Fork You…
Gatecrasher
Grammar of Life
grumpnet.com
Gus R. Douglass Land-Grant Institute blogs
Have Your Pill Today?
Health Care Law Blog
Heart of Glass
http://blog.hatchcraft.com
Hundred Mountain
I Ride My Own White Horse …
I’m The Chez & You’re The Macaroni
iLoveMountains.org
Infinity Ranch
It’s Only Life, After All
Jason Means Photography
Jeff Kay’s West Virginia Surf Report!
Jelly-Filled
Jennyville
Jonathan Glen Wood
Juanuchis’ Way
Just a Modern Guy
Kanawha Stonewall Democrats
Kevin Smith
kitchen geeking
KPCC News
Laurel’s Observations
Law Firm IT
Learning and Technology
Lincoln Walks At Midnight
Live. Laugh. Grow.
Live. Laugh. Grow.
Living Laura (The Misadventure Files)
Marketing Genius from Maple Creative
Marsh House Art
Marshall Sports Blog with Jacob Messer
Martin Bowling.com
Matt’s Mouth!
Maura’s Bliss Adventures
Mike In West Virginia
Modern America
Mountain Blog
Mountain State Motherhood
MountainWord
My Home Among The Hills
Mythology - The Meaning Behind the Marketing
NewSounds
Newsroom Blog
NPR Series: Mountain Stage
Obama Pajama Party
occasional blog
On Location With Rick Lee
Oncee@Blogger
One Stack Mind
Pimp My WV
Plugged In
point….click…shoot
PopCult
Progressive Democrats of West Virginia
Raging Red
Reversing the Numbness
Rick Mitchell Solutions - RMSBlog
River City Blog
Ron’s Thots
s.m.ART
sbahns - the blog
Scheer Joy Academy
Scrabble Crush
Shouts & Hollers
Smallest Angel
StateNewslines.comState by State. News for the Nation.
Staying Connected
The Bare Knuckled Pundit
The Bell Rang
the candid christian
The Diablog
The Film Geek
The Glamorous Life of a Hausfrau
The Goat Rope
The Holywriter
the IMAGESMITH®
The Maple Mountain Story Club
The Marketing Conference Blog
The Matterhorn Marketing Minute
The Reality Tourist
The Reenactor Post
The Spike Nesmith Rage Machine
The West Virginia Hot Dog Blog
The West Virginia Optimist
The West Virginia Optimist
The West Virginia Symphony Orchestra Blog
The WVb
There’s a Blog in My Soup
This is not my blog.
Two-Lane Bloggin’
Underground Kitchen *~* Charleston, West Virginia
Useless Drivel
VecThree.com
Wabi-Sabi
West Virginia Blue - Front Page
West Virginia Business Blog
West Virginia Business Litigation
West Virginia Criminal Law Blog
West Virginia Highlands Voice
West Virginia Informer
WineBoy
wventrepreneur
WVFILM
WVU Sports Blog with Mike Casazza
JohnThrasher.Net Break me off a piece of that Chrysler
Leave a comment to say hello to the Blogger, and let me know what your favorite blogs are: theblenkoproject@aol.com

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

go to 304.com and get brief overview of all WV blogs
no need to hit all blogs.
Sol
silly girl, my silly girl

Anonymous said...

You forgot your
Dog Fluff
friends
Elaine

Anonymous said...

"The mind is a cage, but there is no prisoner inside."

Jean Klein

Anonymous said...

Hilary
This would give me a headache, keeping up with one blog is difficult. No more.
Margie Hale

Anonymous said...

hillary
clarify these rumors
1) Ms B is going to have puppies and you are taking bids and making a U Tube video?
2) Your hair is now blond, has been for a year you haven't changed your photo
3) You married and live in Clarksburg driving to Mtown daily?
4) You are not going to work in west virginia when you graduate in may.
5) You sold all your blenko.
there are 3 or 4 other things but answer this first.
a wv friend

Anonymous said...

Spent 5 hours on these blogs.
I agree with Ms. Margie
no more.
Terry Smith

Anonymous said...

To: a wv friend
Hilary hasn't answered so I will for all women.
Women change their hair color all the time, my own is red with gold right now.
Dogs have puppies weekly.
U Tube is free.
Living where you want is a freedom that comes with education and wealth,
Sharing your maritial state isn't required for blog writing or commenting. {i'm single, R U?}
Selling glass is not illegal unless the glass was taken OJ.
Get a life and leave this blog.
Or better yet bring on your questions be brave and sign your name.
Sherry McCormick

Anonymous said...

Lots of people answering for Hillary.
We are friends since 7th grade. Her hair is naturally blondish to light brown.
I do not think she would answer such questions. The person I know is very private.
Hills I may be in WV for the Holidays.
Paul Jordan
U S Army

Anonymous said...

Lots of people answering for Hillary.
We are friends since 7th grade. Her hair is naturally blondish to light brown.
I do not think she would answer such questions. The person I know is very private.
Hills I may be in WV for the Holidays.
Paul Jordan
U S Army

Anonymous said...

Hillary - Did you get the photos I sent you?

Chuck

Heart of Glass said...

MODERN GUY - Can you resend the email? My computer somehow destroyed and I was left with no script and one photo.
Anonymous- I don't respond to rumors, but let me say no one in my family has ever SOLD Blenko.
We buy, we gift, and we collect.