Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Blenko Feathered Friends Ornaments - Special Limited Editon

Hillary
I want to start collection the bird ornaments - is it too late? I can't find the pictures of the first ones and I don't know where to order? Will you publish the ornaments all of them in order? Why haven't you done this? Or should I try to buy from ebay?
Kelly Reed

Kelly
Christy from Blenko says there may be one or two of the #2 and # 3 at the factory, you may want to phone with your credit card in hand.

Christy sent a photo, but for some reason Blogger isn't accepting photos from I Phone. NOTE: I did publish in Sept 2008 the #1 editon and the #2 in Dec 2008. I'll attempt to get photos of all four and publish again for you.
It is a wonderful addition to the BLENKO line.

hjh

3 comments:

susan said...

Hilary
Please do share the entire set of photos with us.

Anonymous said...

so where are the photos
Ted E

Dr.BOB said...

We are also waiting for these, I bought the first one.