Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Blenko Limited Edition Ornament - NOW AVAILABLE


4th Edition Hand painted Blenko Ornament for Fall 2009
Gold Finch ornament
Available for Pre-ordering now. (They will be shipped sometime in September, 2009)
I'll post photos of #1, #2, and #3 when they arrive from Blenko Glass.
If you purchased the first three - send a photo to theblenkoproject@aol.com .
Special ornaments are the perfect gift for newly weds, or to mark the birth of a baby or grand baby. My parents collected Waterford Ornaments for me from the time of my birth each year, I receive a new one. Terrific idea and then your 'child' or grand child has his/ her own Ornament Collection.
You should phone Blenko (304 743 9081) to place an order asap, these always sell out quickly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! looks alot like the golden finches. They fly out in the back yard all summer after seeds and bugs. The birds all seem to like the corn stalks. Will watch to see if they are still around come autum and the leaves have started to change. Was 52 degrees this morning and I have not seen any hummingbirds the last couple of days. they leave town when it gets below 75 nite. Like the ornament, Got to go, dishes to do. Roxie

Anonymous said...

The yellow finches seem to like the hummingbird flowers and the galdieollia's/ question spelling. They are an amazing sight and they usually fly in pairs and sometimes there are two females. Beautiful all the same. I get to see alot of different birds. Unique creatures. roxie

susan said...

These are totally awesome.
got the #1 and # 3
anyone with a #2 they want to sell?

susan said...

Roxie
By the way, your comments bring a smile to my face each day. You should write a book about your life.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our society, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i SDHC[/url] DS ZKwa)

Anonymous said...

PING PING