Title

Heart of Glass - Blenko Glass

Blenko Glass is a West Virginia treasure that spans generations. Nothing symbolizes the state of West Virginia better or more beautifully than Blenko Glass. We will discuss current and former craftsmen and designers and how important it is that Blenko and West Virginia glass be appreciated and valued by the younger generation.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blenko Glass - Harry Thompson


Hillary,
I found this photo today while going through some old photos.do you know who is the man with Harry? He looks familiar, might be Joel? They look verry serious about the peace Harry is working on.
Thanks
Larry T.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

More older photos and stories please.

Anonymous said...

Could it be Joe Myers?
Margie Hale

Dr.BOB said...

Love the old photos. Was this a post card?

Dr.BOB said...

Note for Roxie,
We must meet, my wife and I laugh each morning as we read your comments to Heart of Glass.
Thank you for reminding me of the great people in Cabin Creek. I worked at the clinic in mid 70s.
Your comments leave me longing for that simple time in our life.